"We have been able to support our 40+ Master Licensees to expand the MBE concept in their countries”
MBE is proud to announce that in 2018 new Master Licensees (ML) agreements have been signed to develop the franchise model under Mail Boxes Etc. brand in 5 new countries:
- Finland with Peter Klenberg, IT Finish entrepreneur with long-time experience in logistics industry and supply chain management.
- Hong Kong with Alexander Sannikov and Denis Makkaveev, Alexander is a former MBE Area Franchisee of Saint Petersburg (Russia) and Dennis is a former Business Development Executive of Alibaba.
- Romania with Adrian Minea, Romanian entrepreneur with an extensive experience in transportation and trucking industries.
- Hungary with Ernesto Hannya, the owner of a successful Hungarian multimodal service provider company.
- Morocco with Mohamad Anouar El Aafi and Nayb Abdelhamid, the owners of a freight forwarding company in Morocco.
“We want to continue developing an International evenly distributed network of Retail Service Centers. To reach this goal we are active in the search of successful Businessmen and Women with a sincere propensity to develop, coach and motivate an expanding network of freshly minted entrepreneurs. Thanks to more than 25 years of experience and a direct presence in 7 countries (Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Poland, Portugal and U.S.) we have been able to develop and structure the required know how to support our 40+ Master Licensees to expand the MBE concept in their countries” – said Giuseppe Bergonzi, General Manager of MBE Worldwide Development.
Upon signing a master license agreement, each master licensee acquires exclusive rights for their country to use the Mail Boxes Etc. internationally registered brand and associated trademarks, Franchise business concept, and ‘Know-how’, to develop and support a network of entrepreneurial franchisees in their licensed specific territory.
Furthermore, in 2017 MBE Worldwide expanded its global business acquiring PostNet and AlphaGraphics, two U.S. companies with a service offering similar to MBE, thus ensuring an even stronger presence in the U.S. market and an expanded global services offering.